Searidge Drug Rehab leads in providing an effective research-based drug addiction treatment program for both those who suffer from the disease of drug abuse and co-occuring disorders, and also for their friends and family. Our Annapolis Valley, Nova Scotia location provides residents with a calming atmosphere and natural beauty that supports recovery in an inspiring, private and safe environment for our residents as they go through the stages of recovery from detox, drug addiction therapy and co-occurring disorder treatment.
Searidge Drug Rehab offers drug addiction treatment programs for men and women over the age of 18. Our staff is trained in the Sobriety Home Treatment Model, a comprehensive program that supports and guides our residents through the recovery process: from detox, therapy and co-occuring disorder treatment, and Aftercare.
Our clinical staff at Searidge is trained to provide a medically supervised detoxification and works with residents to create a highly personalized drug addiction treatment plan that acknowledges and integrates co-occurring disorders.
The daily program at Searidge combines psychotherapy in-group and individual sessions with a wide variety of alternative therapies such as Tai Chi, yoga and meditation. Residents also enjoy access to an outdoor swimming pool and exercise room. At the end of the day, each resident can retire to their private room for quiet and reflection on their personal goals in recovery.
Our program runs for durations of 30, 60 or 90 day periods according to the individual needs of each resident. Following their stay at Searidge Drug Rehab, alumni are accompanied by access to our Aftercare program, to support and guide them in their lifelong recovery. Through this program it is possible to maintain contact with fellow alumni through a private forum, receive inspirational messages from our Twitter page, conduct phone group and individual therapy with staff from our center, or even visit Searidge for a refresher weekend.
Searidge Alcohol Rehab is dedicated to leading in providing efficient research-based drug addiction treatment to our residents. In partnership with our sister rehab center in Quebec, Sobriety Home, we strive to always improve our programs. We seek to inspire and support each and every resident to work to redevelop the hidden potential and enjoy a lifelong recovery.
Searidge Drug Rehab is a drug addiction treatment center that:
- Sees every resident as unique, with distinctive needs and abilities
- Provides residents with an environment in which they can feel comfortable and safe, and ready to participate in our addiction recovery therapy program
- Helps residents rediscover their hidden potential and become more self-aware
- Supports and guides the individuals and families suffering from drug addiction, both at Searidge and beyond our center
- Commits to an efficient and research-based drug addiction treatment program
At Searidge Drug Rehab we believe that a supportive environment in which the drug addiction treatment program is individualized to each and every resident’s needs, abilities and aspirations will make it possible for a lifelong recovery.
- Respect, dignity and privacy for both residents and their families
- Excellent research-based drug addiction treatment aimed at preparing residents for a lifelong recovery
- The opportunity to identify the reasons behind individual drug addiction issues and develop strategies to cope with them
- A high quality of care at an accessible cost
- A beautiful and inspiring location in Annapolis Valley, Nova Scotia